Site Description:Total Protection is a Health and Safety training company who needed a new website which would allow integration with their training software at Administrate as well as displaying their wide range of services and products on Ebay.
- Creation of new WordPress website design, working with Dan Cahill at Creative Batch
- Site design to include custom sliders and parallax effects
- Integration of Product range and links to Ebay shop
- Social Media and Blog
- Web development for Administrate software. Getadministrate.com
- Custom Post Types for Team Members
- Custom Post Type for Testimonials
- Contact forms including slide out side contact form.
- Google Maps custom integration for multiple locations
- Mobile Responsive
Administrate is a training management solution delivered from the cloud. Training companies and training departments use our software around the world.
The new website which we created for Total Protection was based on the company branding and existing artwork for their vehicle designs. We integrated the Administrate software to pull in a full range of courses from the software and to handle the online booking process. We also added product areas using WooCommerce, with exterior links to the company Ebay store.
The company has a high number of staff and the inevitable staff turnover of a large company required a Team Members area where staff can add/remove team members. We used a custom post type with custom categories to make this process easy.
The new website is also optimised for mobile devices and for SEO.